Fancy booking a camping holiday this Easter? Tregarton Park is now open for the season and would love to welcome you in 2019.
Here are 10 reasons to pitch your tent at our campsite in Cornwall:
- 1. Our campsite is clean, friendly and efficiently run at all times. When you use our facilities, you can be assured they’ll be clean and salubrious.
- 2. We have great facilities for families with young children, providing the perfect place to relax, explore and unwind.
- 3. At our site in Cornwall, we have an adventure playground that’s guaranteed to keep younger children entertained.
- 4. Tregarton Park is a stone’s throw away from many beautiful beaches.
- 5. Our many facilities include a heated swimming pool which reopens on 11th May in time for summer.
- 6. We are close to some of the biggest attractions in Cornwall, such as the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan.
- 7. We offer both coastal and countryside views, so you can enjoy the best of Cornwall.
- 8. Our campsite has generous pitches so you’ll have plenty of privacy.
- 9. If you fancy practising that backhand, our tennis court have recently been resprayed, relined and upgraded with a net.
- 10. We also have a park shop with a great range of groceries to choose from which opens from mid-May.
If you’re looking for a campsite in Cornwall, discover more reasons to choose Tregarton Park.