Now the coronation is over, it’s a brilliant time to plan a camping trip this summer.
With a wealth of excellent facilities for all the family, you won’t find a better campsite than Tregarton Park. Located near many of Cornwall’s leading attractions, our camping park is within a short driving distance of:
- Wheal Martyn China Clay Country Park. Covering 26 acres of woodland, this park is part of the Cornish Mining World Heritage Site.
- Charlestown Shipwreck Centre where you’ll find the largest collection of shipwreck and historical artefacts in Europe.
- Flambards, the south west’s leading destination for rides for all the family, along with award winning unique exhibitions.
- The Eden Project, one of the world’s largest indoor rainforests.
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan, a network of magical gardens, woodland walks and farmland spanning 200 acres.
We love welcoming happy campers from all over the UK and beyond. Whether you love walking your dog, watersports or exploring Cornwall’s many beautiful gardens, there’s something for everyone in this area.
One of our campsite’s most popular features is our heated swimming pool.
The weather in Britain is unpredictable but since our pool is heated to at least 84º F, warm water is guaranteed. Open until September, it will be enjoyed by members of all the family (apart from the dog!).
Find out more about our family-friendly campsite or contact our team for more details.