Gorran Haven is an area replete with natural charm, with many heavenly beaches in this area. Whether you enjoy kayaking, fishing, and rock pooling, there’s activities for everyone. That includes many places to take your dog.
The village itself had retained much of its original charm and character, with narrow streets, quaint cottages, and a traditional fishing harbour.
Located in St Austell in Gorran, Tregarton Park is a popular family-friendly campsite that attracts visitors from all over the UK and beyond.
Our campsite is a stone’s throw from many nearby attractions including the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Eden Project, and the historic town of Mevagissey. You’ll also find fantastic facilities at our campsite, including:
- A tourist information room to help you find the best attractions for your tastes.
- A laundry room that can be used 24 hours a day.
- Toilet and shower block which is cleaned regularly by our dedicated team.
- Fresh water points
- Entertainment like our heated swimming pool, tennis courts, playground, park shop and food and drink.
- Free Wi-Fi so you can stay in touch with friends and family and share photos of your adventures.
Since we’re a pet-friendly campsite, you’re welcome to bring your furry friend along, providing they play by the camp rules.